The last few years: - '02-'16 more than 100 premiere performances
- Festival appearances throughout Europe
- Soloist with orchestras in Belgium, Germany France, The Netherlands, the U.S., Great Britain
- Solo recitals in Japan, Europe, the U.S.
- Chamber music concerts in the U.S. and Europe
- Ensemble/Orchestra projects with DSO Berlin, RSB, Konzerthaus Orchester, Deutsche Oper Berlin, Apartment House, knm berlin, Adapter and others
- CD recordings released by aeon, Edition Wandelweiser, Mode Records, Wergo
- University colloquia in the U.S. and Europe
- "The Techniques of Guitar Playing", co-authored by Ming Tsao, was published in August 2014: https://www.baerenreiter.com/en/search/product/?artNo=BVK2243
- Tristan Murail's portrait CD on aeon with "Contes cruels" (for 2 e. guitars and orchestra) wins the "Preis der Deutschen Schallplatten Kritik"
- Research Fellow (till 1 Oct 2017) at the Orpheus Institute, Ghent
Details at "biography"